Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Nugget Noggin (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree.”
This Agreement is entered into as of the date that you accept these terms and conditions (the “Effective Date”) by and between Nugget Noggin (“Service Provider”) and you (“Customer”) (collectively, Service Provider and Customer shall be known as the “Parties”).
Nugget Noggin agrees to provide services to the Customer on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement while Customer is of the opinion that Nugget Noggin has the necessary and proper qualifications, experience, and abilities to provide services to Customer.
Therefore, in consideration of the matters described above, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Customer and Service Provider agree as follows:
- Scope of Services
The Service Provider shall provide Customer with the following services (“Services”) in accordance with the timeline, if any, set forth in this Agreement.
- Services Provided
The Service Provider shall provide Customer with a lifetime access online course which includes:
- The Nugget Noggin Online Course: The Service Provider will grant Customer access to an online course. On or shortly after the Effective Date, the Servicer Provider will provide the Customer with log-in credentials (username and password) to gain access to this online course. If the Customer does not receive log-in credentials within three (3) business days after the Effective Date of this Agreement, then the Customer shall email [email protected] to request log-in credentials.
If Customer needs to contact Service Provider for any reason, then the Customer should email [email protected]. Please do not text or call Service Provider. Service Provider will attempt to respond to communications over email within two business days (excluding holidays and weekends) of receiving the communication. To limit the disruption to other Customers’ enjoyment of Service Provider’s Services, Customer acknowledges that Service Provider has complete discretion to reasonably limit the number of messages Service Provider responds to for Customer on a weekly basis.
- Hours of operation
Service Provider’s hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm Eastern Time.
- Client’s Performance
To clarify Client’s responsibilities in this program and to manage the Client’s expectations of Service Provider’s Services, the Client understands and adheres to the following:
- Service Provider’s Services are clearly outlined in this Agreement. Client understands that Service Provider’s Services exclude actions not listed in this Agreement.
- It is Client’s decision to employ the information offered by Service Provider.
- Term of Agreement
This term of this Agreement shall begin as of the Effective Date and remain in full force and effective for lifetime (unlimited days), or until otherwise terminated pursuant to the provisions of this Service Agreement.
The Customer will provide compensation to the Service Provider of $250 total . Which is from two monthly payments of $125 each. Service Provider will notify Customer about the available methods to render payment and will provide any other information necessary to effectuate payment. Compensation is due and payable on the Effective Date, unless otherwise specified by Service Provider. If the client does not pay in full, the price of the program may increase at service providers discretion.
- No Refund Policy
Once paid, any payment(s) by Customer to Service Provider is non-refundable. Customer acknowledges that all sales or payments to Service Provider are final. Customer further agrees to waive any rights to “charge-back” or dispute payment with his/her credit card processor or bank. Customer further acknowledges that there is no refund whatsoever if the Service Provider terminates this Agreement at any time during the term of this Agreement.
Service Provider is not liable for any payments that are not completed because: (1) Customer’s credit card account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction(s) or the transaction(s) would exceed the credit limit or overdraft protection of the credit card account; (2) Customer has not provided Service Provider with the correct payment account information; (3) Customer’s credit card has expired; or (4) of circumstances beyond Service Provider’s control (such as but not limited to, power outages, interruption of cellular service, overzealous fraud protection rules applied by your payment card brand or acquirer bank, or any other interface from an outside force).
All payment is exclusive of any taxes or duties imposed by your jurisdiction or by tax law. The Service Provider is not responsible for any taxes or duties owed by Customer.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
- Confidential Nature of Information. Customer agrees to treat all information obtained from The Nugget Noggin Course in the performance of this Agreement, including but not limited to the online course content, Customer’s log-in credentials (such as username and password), and the price of the Online Course, as confidential and proprietary to Nugget Noggin LLC. Customer shall treat all records, information, and work-product prepared, shared, or maintained by The Nugget Noggin Course and its employees, agents, and representatives in the performance of this Agreement as confidential and will not disclose this information to any other persons, social media platforms, firms, or organizations by any means. Further, nothing in this Agreement or in the performance of this Agreement shall be construed as granting or conferring any rights by license, express or implied, regarding any idea made or conceived by Service Provider, nor as granting any right with respect to the use or marketing of any product or service of Service Provider.
- Survival. Customer’s obligations under this paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Releases of Liability
The Customer agrees to hold the Service Provider, its officers, employees, or agents, harmless from any loss, claim, damage, or liability of any kind involving an officer, employee, or agent of the Service Provider arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. In no event shall Service Provider, including but not limited to Service Provider’s principals, employees, agents, or contractors, be liable to Customer, or any third party, for any loss of profits, loss of business, or indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or related to this Agreement.
- No Warranties
The Service Provider makes no warranties, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, the condition or quality of the services described herein, whether tangible or intangible, or developed under this Agreement; or the marketability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the services. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages suffered by any person resulting from this Agreement or the Customer’s use of the Service Provider’s services or information.
- Relationship of the Parties
This Agreement does not create, nor shall be represented by either party hereto to create, a partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, master-servant, principal-agent, or other relationship whatsoever between the Parties hereto.
- Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement, the rights of the Parties hereunder, and any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the laws of the State of North Carolina.
- Independent Review
Each party hereto declares and represents that in entering this Agreement he/she/it has relied and is relying solely upon his/her/its own judgment, belief and knowledge of the nature, extent, effect and consequence relating thereto. Each party further declares and represents that this Agreement is being made without reliance upon any statement or representation not contained herein of any other party, or any representative, agent, or attorney of any other party.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other provision thereof, should be held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such a manner so as to make the Agreement as modified legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws.
- Testimonial Release
You hereby irrevocably and perpetually grant to Company:
- - The right to photograph, videotape and record your name, voice, appearance, likeness, and/or written testimony along with any material furnished by you, in whole or in part, in any of Company’s marketing materials and programs;
- - The right to use your written, oral and video submissions in any fashion, inCompany’s discretion;
- - The right to publish, exhibit and distribute the use of your name, voice, appearance, testimonial and/or likeness along with any material furnished by you, in whole or in part, worldwide, for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to the advertising or solicitation of business, by any means of mass and/or electronic media, including but not limited to print, radio, television and promotional materials, events and/or marketing plans.
- - You will be provided the right to inspect any such altered materials prior to release, use or publication for edits and approval if not in their original format or submission.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding by and between the Parties and any representations, promises, agreements, or understandings, written or oral, not contained in this Agreement are rendered invalid and shall have no force or effect.